Friday, December 9, 2016

~OH Heyyyy Friday! Welcome Back ~

I have always loved the Oh Hey Friday link up from September Farm & The Farmer's Wife. Now that I am attempting a blogging come back I know it is something that I want in the mix because it is a great way to reflect on all the good of the week.


1 IT'S BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS

Not only is it snowing this morning, I have the majority of my gifts bought and wrapped. I would say that is a new record.  I am really adulating this Christmas and you know what it is far less stressful. I love it. Now praying for good weather so AJS and I can spend Christmas in Montana with my family.

2 BREAKFAST TACOS

...enough said.

3 2017 POWERSHEETS

Prep started this week. I am really focused on cultivating little by little what matters most and I am so thankful that the PowerSheets provide so much focus. I have some really big personal growth goals for 2017. I will be sharing so much more on this and my process in the up coming weeks. Until I can share more go check out www.cultiavatewhatmatters.com to see what PowerSheets are all about.

4 ALL THINGS TRAIN
This play list is a great break from Christmas tunes. Train has a new song called Working Girl, loving it. Take a listen for yourself. Also if you are on Spotify you can find me at Jenessa Sawyer.


5 ADVENT DEVOTIONAL
I just completed day 11 of my Advent Devotional from the Bible App. The King is Coming. There is a lot of great words on waiting. Which is perfect for this time of year as we await Jesus Birthday but it is also really great for AJS and I's personal life as we wait for a home of our own. There has been a lot of wisdom that I have soaked up every morning. If you have never used the Bible App for a morning devotional I highly recommend it. There is really something for everyone to dive deeper into their spiritual journey.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts