Tuesday, March 3, 2015

~DAY 1: 10 FACTS ABOUT ME~


1st of all what is the weather doing in your neck of the woods. The wind is blowing 40+ miles per hour and we have yet again a skif of snow. I don't know about you but I am over winter. Everyone in Nebraska is always like, um... you are a Montana girl. Yeah I endured winter it doesn't mean I LIKED it by an means.

 I am kicking off 15 days of introductions today. Eeeee I can't tell you how excited I am to be blogging again. So 10 Facts About ME....

1. I was born and raised in Absarokee Montana on a cattle ranch,  my graduating class was 26 kids, I had the majestic Beartooth Mountains at my back-door, which I took for granted!



2. I tend to have an introverted nature. Give me my time at home to recharge and no one gets hurt.

3. I am not a dog or cat person. No pets in the house is my life motto, which only came about in the last 4 or 5 years.

4. There are times that I get overwhelmed by my dreams of the future, I have got so many things to get done in this lifetime man.

5. I have yet to figure out what I want to be when I grow up.

6. I am an overly emotional female, most days at any given moment I could cry. I cry about the great, the good, the not so good,  and the down right bad things in life. I cry overjoyed tears, success tears, happiness tears, fear tears, exhaustion tears, silly tears, unnecessary tears  and tears of loss. Okay, you get my point I cry a lot. (insert crying emoji)

7. I never played sports in High School. I showed cattle, was in FFA, 4-H, and FCCLA. They got me farther in life than an sport could have. Personal opinion!!

8. I have developed a tendency to start multiple books at the same time and not finish them. Same with TV sires on Netflix. Whats that I hear.. commitment issues?

9. I am a list maker. I make a list for anything and everything, I get great joy and accomplishments out of crossing even the most petty thing off a to do list. Also I have to write them, I cannot use a digital list maker.

10. I am getting married August 15, 2015!!




Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts