Tuesday, April 7, 2015

~A MUST WATCH TESTIMONY~


Have you watched the video that thoughfulwomen.org posted on Sunday? It is a testimony from Joanna Gaines of HGTV's Fixer Upper. It is beautiful and  it touched me so deeply that I sat at my desk and cried for a while last night before heading home. I wrote about my struggles of not finding my passion a lot over at  And That's Beautiful To Me. Unfortunately I have yet to fill that void. I know god has a plan and a passion for me. I am not sure what that plan or passion is yet, but everyday I dive deeper into allowing gods plans to guide me into being exactly what he put me on this earth to do. 



Has god lead you to your passion yet, do you know why you were put here on earth? I would love to hear about when you knew you were doing exactly what you were meant to do!

1 comment:

Popular Posts