Tuesday, September 1, 2015

~JUST CALL ME MRS. JENESSA SAWYER~

So what has been happening over here at Savoring the Sandhills. LOTS obviously. You can now call me Mrs. Jenessa Sawyer!! Yes, I got married on August 15, 2015! I seriously cannot WAIT to share my day with you guys. It was a perfect day in Montana. While it was a summer of dreams coming true I couldn't be more excited to get back to life. Working, ranch time on the weekends, and of coarse the new aspects of being a WIFE!

And then on top of all that it is (un) officially the best season of them ALL. I mean September  is most defiantly the start of Fall.  There is something so absolutely refreshing about FALL! Now that I am done wedding planning I plan on savoring the "good life" in the Sandhills. I have created a fall bucket list and I can't wait to get started. Do you have a fall bucket list yet? You should probably get one, they are too fun!





And with a new month comes new goals! Heath and happiness are the end goal, and these are baby steps to get there. What are your goals for this month? I love hearing what motives others.





1 comment:

Popular Posts